National Qualifications (QCF)
PATA Assessment & Training Centre
Latest Training Programme: Spring 2014
PATA has its own Assessment and Training Centre (A&TC) and is a registered provider with City & Guilds and CACHE. The centre offers a range of national qualifications that includes access to workshops and assessment of performance in the workplace. The centre receives excellent ratings for its management and training practice, together with positive feedback from learners and employers. For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01452 552286.
Successful NVQ candidates at the awards ceremony.
for working with children and young people aged 0-19
- Are you an experienced childcare, education, playwork practitioner or a childminder and need qualifications to support your knowledge and experience?
- Do you hold some qualifications and need to progress?
- Are you a volunteer or would like to be a volunteer?
- Are you a parent/carer seeking to develop your personal skills?
- Are you are a manager with responsibility for planning staff training?
- Bespoke training is available for full and part qualifications.
For details, look at the the PATA Training & Development Programme Spring 2014. Online expression of interest/application form click here.
National qualifications have changed!
From September 2010, PATA has been offering Awards, Certifcates and Diplomas on the QCF (Qualification Credit Framework) for working with children & young people, playwork and supporting teaching & learning in schools. See full programme Spring 2014. Online expression of interest/application form here.
Contact PATA for information on events and course briefings, email email@example.com
Don't panic - NVQs will still be recognised!
Due to changes to the national qualifications framework these NVQs will no longer be available, but if you already have one of these NVQs it remains valid and recognised:
- NVQ Levels 2, 3 & 4 CCLD (Children's Care, Learning & Development)
- NVQ Levels 2 & 3 in Playwork
- NVQ Levels 2 & 3 STL (Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools)
Apprenticeship funding is available for learners who meet the required criteria. Where this does not apply course fees will be at full cost, but installment options can be available. Funded learning is not guaranteed and is now much harder to access. In the event of funded opportunities being available we will advise at the time of recruitment.
Assessor and Verifier Awards (A1 & V1) are progression opportunities for qualified (at least level 3) and experienced professionals. For enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
PATA Training Statement of Service: download
Learner fees and Cancellation Policy: download